REGISTRATION ON-GOING, DON’T BE LEFT OUT
: Details at www.nfmc-ph.org
Registration fees for the Gran Vientiuno (21st NFMC Convention) is in the amount of P1,800.00 per delegate. Register NOW and avail of the current price good only up to April 5. Payments are acceptable as follows: (1) in cash; (2) via CASH bank deposit with our Current Account at BPI Tagaytay Branch under account no. 0971-0102-23 in the name of Law Enforcer Riders Association of the Philippines, Inc.
How to make a deposit:
With the above details, WRITE YOUR CLUB NAME on the deposit slip, then scan or take a picture of the deposit slip and send to us via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. THEN, download the CLUB REGISTRATION FORM on the FILE SECTION of this FB site and email it to us duly accomplished. On your email, please tell us your President’s Name, cell phone, and email address. Keep your deposit slip as reference. Please do not delete our reply message to you as added reference.
THIS IS A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL BIKES TO JOIN US IN VENTING OUT OUR REQUEST FOR THE REVISION OF THE PHILIPPINES HIGHWAY ACT.
1. Shirt size submission deadline is March 4 due to production date requirements. After March 4 your shirt will be XL whether you like it or not.
2. Publication deadline is March 2, should you submit after this date, thank you for your non-refundable donation.
3. The video clip submission is a great way to showcase your club on our video walls.
4. Always bring you club banner when you go to a convention like this.
5. If you will inform us where you are booked, we will deliver your kit to your hotel.